Friday, January 23, 2009

Donating for a cause...

I am a member of a message board on Cricut.com. One of the member has a daughter Lindsey who was ill with cancer. At her last appt., she received a clean bill of health, which is an amazing feet. So now as of 2/14/09 she will have been in remission for 2 years. Kristen, Lindsey's mother has requested that if we have extra stickers in our scrapbook stash and if we would be willing to donate them to the children's hospital her daughter had been in. Anyway, my long story short, I'm mailing mine today!!! And I have TONS of extra ones. LOL. It makes me feel good that I can send her a full box of stickers for the children to use to make crafts. I'm sure they will love all the stickers that are donated. Kristen will be collecting until the day before Valentine's day and will then take them to the children. It's going to be a special Valentine's Day for children in Knoxville, TN for sure. See you next blog.

No comments: