Friday, July 25, 2008

Disney Maps

Jake and I are going to Disney World next month for 9 days. So Jake signed up online to the Disney World website to keep an itinerary of our trip. He added our favorite spots we liked and would like to do at each park, what we wanted to do while we're there. After he updated everything on the website, he requested Customized maps called Map Out the Magic! They came in the mail today and they are sooo cool. They are even printed with our last name on each one of them and it even has our Favorite things to do, the ones that we input on the system. They look awesome. Hopefully this slideshow comes out ok. =)

3 comments:

Holly said...

That is really cool Laura! :) Also that is a beautiful picture on your blog of when God Paints! :) Happy Friday!

~holly

Lisa Dones said...

So super cool, I am so jealous, I would love to take my family there someday :o)

Anonymous said...

Those are very cool Laura! I didn't realize that Disney would send those to people, a very cool tip for me indeed. I hope you have a most excellent time on your trip, I'm completely jealous!
We wanted to go during Christmas break this year, but its going to have to go on the back burner; it was just WAYY too expensive during that time.