Monday, September 1, 2008

Animal Kingdom - Day 5

Today we spent all day at the Animal Kingdom. I am really fascinated with the characters so I saw the chance to get photos with some of them. Ha-ha. We walked over to Camp Minnie-Mickey and I talked Jake into going with me and getting some done. He’s such a trooper; he stood in line and even got in them. We rode some rides except Mount Everest, that ones a roller coaster so we didn’t do that one. It was another hot day in the park and luckily the majority of rides are inside where it’s nice and air conditioned. Wahoo!

One of our favorite things to do @ AK is ride the Safari ride. We saw a lot of animals of all kinds. Too bad the drivers of the jeeps go too fast to get some decent photos. I did my best. All photos can be viewed on Webshots
ANIMAL KINGDOM. See you next blog.

Us & Rafiki

No comments: