Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Flintstones - Happy Anniversary

Jake & I will be celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary next Saturday, the 20th. Whenever it comes around I start singing the song Happy Anniversary from a Flintstones episode that I remember from way back when I was a youngin'. At first he didn't believe it was a real song but I found the clip online and the words to the song. LOL...too funny! See honey, it's a real song! :) Here's the link from YouTube Flintstones - Happy Anniversary

(Gioacchino Rossini; arr. William Hanna / Joseph Barbera)Practically a restaurant standard, most people don't realize that these lyrics, to the tune of "Thw William Tell Overture", were written by Bill Hanna and Joe Barbera for the episode titled "The Hot Piano".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Early Anniversary! Your marriage is an inspiration!

Raimi said...

Happy Anniversary! We were married on the 20th of Sept. too! We just celebrated our 12th. Hope it was a good one!