Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Breast Cancer walk

This past weekend a good friend of mine did a 3-day, 60 mile walk in the San Francisco Bay area Breast Cancer walk fundraiser and raised over $1700 herself from donations from friends and family. YAY Holly! It was covered on the local news station ABC News. Keep up the good work Holly!!! We are so proud of you.

MESSAGE FROM HOLLY! "Hi all!! There is so much to tell you about the Breast Cancer 3-Day, trust me I will make sure to fill you all in with a letter and pictures!!! In the mean time I was able to find one of the local station's website and they have two video clips and a mini write up about it. The video was taken at Opening Ceremonies, and guess what... I can actually find myself!! *smile* Here is the link: ABC. I can't wait to express to you all that happened, and share my photos with you. I have to tell you that I because it was such amazing experience I am going to sign up to walk next year in San Francisco and crew in San Diego. Thank you again for all your support: moral and financially. It means soo much!! Because of you the event raised $4.4 million!!!! :) More to come soon!!Sincerely, Holly"

1 comment:

Monique Griffith said...

Hi Laura!

Great pictures of your trip. Sounds like you and the hubby had an amazing time. Now get scrappin!! LOL!

Monique