Saturday, August 23, 2008

New do and scrappin too!

I got a new do...hairdo that is. I went shorter this time around. I haven't had my hair this short in a very long time. I'm really happy I did it and Jake really likes it so I'm happy about that too! =o) LOL I think it looks much better in person. I don't like photos of myself this close up but I figured, what the heck.


I aslo went scrapbooking and was quite productive there too! I got 4 layouts completed. WOO HOO!!! I'm trying to finish my disney album from last year hoping I can get the majority of it done before our new trip. LOL...yeah right! Check out these beauties. =)

1 comment:

Raimi said...

It was fun to see you @ Scrappy Hour last weekend! Your new do looks great!

Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear/read all about it!